When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We also collect your personal information when you:
• Complete your Membership Application
• Book or attend an exercise class or lesson
• Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
• Visit or browse our website
• Contact us through telephone, email or online chat
• Send an email to an email account
• You have an accident in our gyms or there was an incident where you were a witness or personally affected
• When you book classes, courses and inductions
• CCTV – when you are using out gyms
• When using our gyms CCTV – CCTV is permanently erased after 31 days.